Caroline and I have FINISHED our “100 ways I am blessed” photo challenge! I am so thankful to all of you who have looked through our posts each week and followed us on this little journey! What a wonderful and exciting way to spend the (now gone) summer. Thank you so much for joining my friend and I for the past 100 days!
Now, for the LAST TWO photos…
99. Watching Pride and Prejudice with my Mama and Sister. #100waysiamblessed
100. “According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death.” -Philippians 1:20 #100waysiamblessed
Again, thank you so much for joining us! If you have missed some weeks, please click on the “#100waysiamblessed” tag on the side too see all of my posts with all 100 photos from this Instagram challenge!
A Big thank you to Caroline from Life as Caroline for participating in this photo series with me! What a joy it has been to do this what a dear friend!
Our LAST full week! I can’t believe we are also done!!
Here’s my week, also check out Caroline’s post….
92. Today’s creation: pumpkin dump cake with cinnamon icing drizzle. Let the never-ending autumn baking commence! #100waysiamblessed #only23daysuntilfirstofficialdayofautumn
93. This is how we feel after running in 93* weather. #gettingfit #100waysiamblessed
94. My beautiful sister and I. I love her so much! #100waysiamblessed
95. My dad passing on some in-the-kitchen wisdom to my brother for dinner tonight. He’s quite the chef. #100waysiamblessed
96. I got flowers delivered to me at the office this morning as an early birthday gift! I really do have the best daddy in the world! #100waysiamblessed
97. Me, my mother, my grandmother, and a picture of my great-grandmother. I actually never met her, she passed away right before I was born. But she knew of me. I’m so blessed to have such wonderful women in my life. #100waysiamblessed
98. Cutest wrapping job ever. #100waysiamblessed
I apologize for not getting this up last Saturday. After I got so far into this past week without being able to take care of last Saturday’s post I decided to just wait until today. Anyways, here’s LAST week’s photos (this week’s photos will be up later)… Be sure to also check Caroline’s blog!
85. Today has been absolutely picturesque. #100waysiamblessed ☀️
86. The morning has been completely beautiful so I had to spend time outside at the park with the little ones. #HomeschoolFieldTrip #100waysiamblessed
87. Cooking is great therapy. I was glad to make dinner tonight. Yes, I take pictures of my food. It’s art. Tasty art. #100waysiamblessed
88. I am officially ready for football season! #WhoDat #DrewBrees #100waysiamblessed
89. Noah and I just had to make something sweet tonight! Yay for simple and bad for you treats! #100waysiamblessed
90. Can’t get over how pretty my friend’s garden is. These flowers are absolutely beautiful. #100waysiamblessed
91. Took my sisters senior photos today! It was so much fun! #classof2015 #littlesister #100waysiamblessed
Week 12 in over and Caroline and I are getting ever closer to the end of our summer-long challenge.
Here’s a recap of my week, also make sure to head over the Caroline’s blog to see her photos.
78. Ending the day with #CookOut! #100waysiamblessed
79. Went shopping this morning with my mom and sister and got a great discount on this necklace that I’ve been eyeing for a while. Score! #100waysiamblessed
80. My view during my run earlier. God’s creation is breathtaking. #100waysiamblessed
81. Way back when we both were still young tomboys. Haha! What an incredible blessing this gal has been in my life. Happy Birthday, dear @ebbyfaith44! Just a few more weeks ’til I catch up with you in age. #100waysiamblessed
82. Bind my wandering heart to Thee. #100waysiamblessed
83. #Autumn is making it’s way into our lives! Yay for fall colored #MandM’s! #100waysiamblessed
84. Fantasy football draft with the family. #footballseason #letsgo #100waysiamblessed
Week eleven is finished! And what blessings to be found from this past week! Praise the Lord! Here you go, look at the photos, and also be sure to click over to see Caroline’s week of blessings as well! Enjoy!
71. “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” -Hebrews 11:1 #faith #100waysiamblessed
72. Playing some evening #football. #100waysiamblessed
73. Little pumpkin, grow up big. Grow up beautiful. And most important, be tasty. Getting ready for #pumpkin season! #ComingSoon #100waysiamblessed
74. Black and white keys. 88 of them all in a row – and, if played right and with passion, produces the sweetest kind of magic. It has been said that where words fail music speaks. It has the power to evoke great emotion. And I love it. #piano #100waysiamblessed
75. Hot coffee and cozy slippers makes for a good morning. #100waysiamblessed
76. #sewing and #creating and having a blast! I’m so happy I have the equipment I need to put together fun projects. #100waysiamblessed
77. Today @keysia_curry turns one year older! So blessed to have you as a friend. You have no idea just how much you’ve encouraged me and been an inspiration. Of course Texas had to steel you… Who knows, maybe I’ll follow you someday. I love you so much! Happy Birthday, dear!!! #100waysiamblessed
Week ten is over! It’s hard to believe Caroline and I only have THIRTY days left in this challenge! And what fun it has been! Alright, so here’s this week’s photos:
64. Rehearsal for special music this morning in church! So exciting to sing this song! If you haven’t heard this song, I highly recommend listening to it! Beautiful! #Alive! #NatalieGrant #100waysiamblessed
65. Thank you, Pinterest, for toddler activity ideas! #100waysiamblessed #bigsister
66. Playing “coo” (cars) with Sammy. #vroom #100waysiamblessed
67. Brother and sister relationship. I love these two with all of my heart. #MyLoves #100waysiamblessed
68. Brushing up on my fort building skills with my brothers. #100waysiamblessed
69. Homemade cinnamon rolls for breakfast! So yummy! Good morning to me. #100waysiamblessed
70. Beautiful baby brother. #100waysiamblessed
Week nine is over! We are inching ever closer to the finish line! Here is my week, and don’t forget to click over to Caroline’s blog to see her week as well! Enjoy!
57. #cinnamon sticks. One of my favorite #spices. #100waysiamblessed
58. My #sisters. My #friends. My #loves. Also, today my little sister, Lily (top right photo) turns 17 today. Where in the world is the time going? #100waysiamblessed
59. Man: “Ah, Belle. Belle: Good morning. I’ve come to return the book I borrowed Man: *chuckles* Finished already? Belle: Oh I couldn’t put it down. Have ya got anythin’ new? Man: (chuckle) Not since yesterday. Belle: That’s alright. I’ll borrowww, this one!” #library #books #100waysiamblessed
60. Time for a walk! #bigsister #littlebrothers #100waysiamblessed
61. Amidst the hustle and bustle of the evening, I didn’t get any pictures taken tonight. But what a joy and honor it was to be a part of such an amazing event for an even more amazing cause. #CPC #life #100waysiamblessed
62. To a one-year-old, #balloons are some of the most fascinating things ever. #100waysiamblessed
63. “And at last I see the liiiiight!” One of my favorite movies to watch with Oile. #sistertime #Tangled #100waysiamblessed