Week six is over! It is hard to believe we are so far into this series/challenge!
First off, I would like to apologize for getting the up so late. I know I usually have this all taken care of by noon on Saturday, but I have had quite a busy week. I hope you all understand. This week should run a lot smoother. So thank you for bearing with me!
Anyways, here is my week…
36. Little sister. Such a fun goober! #100waysiamblessed
37. Started VBS today! First day went well! Bring on the rest of the week! #100waysiamblessed
38. Little siblings. I love these two with all my heart! Cannot wait to have little ones of my own someday. #100waysiamblessed
39. Walkin’ my bare feet through the #grass. #100waysiamblessed
40. Fresh baked #bread. So delicious! #100waysiamblessed
41. This week’s VBS memory verse. Such a wonderful one to remember! #100waysiamblessed
42. Last night my wonderful church closed it’s #VBS week with a beautiful ceremony! So blessed to be able to be a part of it all! Until next year… #AgencyD3 #100waysiamblessed
Make sure to check out Caroline’s blog and her week in photos!
Here are my previous weeks…