Today wraps up week three in the #100waysiamblessed Instagram photo series that Caroline and I are doing! It really has been so fun and exciting to take pictures of and write a little something about the blessings in my life. I hope you have had the chance to keep up with not only my photos but Caroline’s as well. If you are on Instagram and would like to follow us, you can find me at: maiyanicole1 and you can find Caroline at: banjogirl92
Alright, so here we go with this week’s photos:
15. To the man who has loved me constantly, who has taught me how to throw a ball, who raised me to love and honor my Heavenly Father, thank you. Thank you for showing me how a man is to love, care for, and honor his wife. Because of that, any guy is going to have to work hard to win my heart. Happy Father’s Day, Daddy! I love you! #FathersDay #BestDaddy #100waysiamblessed
16. Beautiful #flower gardens are a favorite of mine. What a wonderful way to beautify the earth. #100waysiamblessed
17. There’s just something about #sheets up on a #clothesline fluttering in the wind on a late spring day that’s beautiful and inspiring. To me, even that is something to be thankful for. #100waysiamblessed
18. #flowers and #braids and my little #sister. “These are a few of my favorite things!” #100waysiamblessed
19. #ThrowbackThursday! Twinkle, twinkle, little star. ⭐️#Stargazing is so much fun. However, the city really isn’t the best place to do that. Oh, well. It still ends up being a fun way to spend time with my #siblings. #100waysiamblessed
20. Used these #flowers to do a “photo shoot” this morning for my blog. So pleased with how they turned out!
And yes, I realized I have taken a lot of pictures of flowers for this. But they’re a #favorite of mine. #100waysiamblessed#BlessingsBlissandBedlam
21. “For me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.” Philippians 1:21 The words of #scripture is a #blessing. #100waysiamblessed
Be sure to check out my previous weeks:
Also click on over to Caroline’s blog to see her pictures for this photo series!