Finished up the second week and looking on toward the third! I hope you all are enjoying this challenge as much as I and Caroline are!
Here’s a look at my second week:
8. Planted pumpkin #seeds (among other things) a little while ago. So excited to watch them grow and enjoy homegrown goodness this autumn! “If you have a #garden and a library, you have everything you need.” -Cicero #100waysiamblessed
9. When my little sister brings me hand-picked #flowers. #100waysiamblessed
10. Besides my Heavenly Father, my family is the most important part of my life. I cannot begin to explain how much these little goobers mean to me. #100waysiamblessed
11. My favorite view. #Reading a #book and seeing my #siblings playing in the yard. #100waysiamblessed
12. The #rain that refreshes and restores. Sitting quietly and listening to it fall is so peaceful. #100waysiamblessed
13. Zephaniah 3:17- “The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.” I am loved by the Almighty. Marvel of marvels. #cslewis#100waysiamblessed
14. To be inspired by a person is a wonderful thing. To be inspired by a #sister is the best thing. “Sisters… Different flowers grown in the same garden.” #100waysiamblessed
Be sure to check out Caroline’s second week at Life as Caroline!
Here are my previous posts for this series: