The first week of “#100waysiamblessed” Instagram photo challenge has been finished! Hooray! I hope you all enjoyed the photos as much as I enjoyed sharing them! If you haven’t been able to keep up, or are just now hearing about it, here is a recap of my week:
1. “For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.” -Matthew 18:20
Being able to #worship my Heavenly Father this morning at #church with my #sister was such a blessing. #100waysiamblessed
2. The morning #sun. There is a special kind of #beauty in the #morning. A kind that the rest of the day does not hold. All is quiet save the sound of the bird’s sweet song. The earth is fresh and ready to begin a new day. #100waysiamblessed
3. Welcoming into the world a brand new, beautiful #life. My baby brother, Ezekiel, is our latest addition to the Drennen family. I love you, baby bug! #100waysiamblessed
(more on this in a future blog post coming soon!!)
4. Baby #feet. I love those chubby little toes and the sound of those feet as they pitter patter across the floor. #100waysiamblessed
5. When #sunlight breaks through. God’s wonderful creation is awe inspiring. It is beautiful. It is perfect. I am so thankful for eyes to behold such things even as seemingly simple as #trees and sunlight. #100waysiamblessed
6. It has been a while since my family has had to pack a #diaper bag for two babies. The Drennen’s are 9 Kids (and Counting?) #bigsister #mamaintraining
7. On a Saturday morning in June a year ago,
I woke up excited and ready to go.
In a few short hours I would be
accepting a diploma for all to see.
I was finished! I was done!
with my homeschool/high school run!
Thank you, Lord, for the added privilege
of graduating school with honors! #classof2013#oneyear #100waysiamblessed
I have had such a wonderful time taking pictures, saving them, and writing out why I am so grateful and blessed for my first 7 things! I hope you all will follow me on Instagram to keep up with the next 93 ways I am blessed!